Hauptstraße 5 - 7
braun-steine is a German family business in its 5th generation and has been specialising in stones ever since 1875.
At the company’s locations Amstetten and Tübingen, around 110 staff members produce innovative stone systems for communal open space planning, road design and high-quality gardens.
Premium brands such as ARENA® paving stones and SANTURO® masonry culture are available for purchase with licencing agreements in Germany and some other European countries.
Through clearly differentiated product ranges, braun-steine offers full technical and design solutions to road engineers, city planners, landscape architects and landscaping companies.
With its long company history, high quality standards and creative product concepts, braun-steine is one of the leading product designers in the industry today.
In addition, braun-steine has been working on optimising its greenhouse balance continuously since 2015 and has managed to cut its CO₂ emissions almost in half since. With the added support of a certified climate project, braun-steine now produces climate-neutrally at both of its locations.
braun-steine GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Materials and components for construction and maintenance (500)
Cast stone for indoor and outdoor use (98)
- Cast stone for indoor use (19)
- Cast stone for outdoor use (62)
- Skirting, wall blocks, facings (34)
- Paving stones, curbstones, slabs, water-resistant (53)
- Paving stones, curbstones, slabs, permeable to water (40)
- Cast stone for other uses (46)
- Maintenance, preservation and fixing aids for cast stone (38)
- Materials and components for irrigation and drainage, aeration (109)
- Materials and components for tree protection (49)
- Cast stone for indoor and outdoor use (98)
- Urban design (211)
- Private-garden equipment and furniture (179)