Nordre Kobbelvej 10
About Baron A/S
Baron A/S was established in 2006 under the name B+A A/S when Anker Kjærsgaard and Rune Harbo merged the two companies Baron and AK Products into one.
Since the start in 2006 Baron has shown an impressive development with good annual growth rates. We continually develop our products in collaboration with our professional users, and our high service level has proved its worth to our customers. We maintain a focus on safety at work and ergonomics.
In 2+16 the company was acquired by Vækst-Invest and Carsten Filsø. The new group of owners has continued the market and user-driven product development and increased the focus on quality and functionality. This will further strengthen the impressive current development in both Denmark and the export markets.
In 2018 the company name was changed from B+A A/S to Baron A/S. In 2019 the SmartMover was added to the product range, and in 2020 we grew out of the then headquarters and moved to a new domicile in Fredericia.
- 2004 The foundation of Baron in Køge
- 2006 Sold to Anker Kjærsgaard og Rune Harbo
- 2016 Sold to Vækst-Invest and Carsten Filsø
- 2017 Acquisition of our distributor in England
- 2018 Launch of our new generation of conveyors
- 2019 Acquisition of the SmartMover
- 2020 New domocile in Fredericia