Fachverband Garten-, Landschafts-
Hessen-Thüringen e. V.
The association Garten-, Landschafts- und Sportplatzbau Hessen-Thüringen e.V. (FGL Hessen-Thüringen) is a trade and employers‘ association. We represent the interests of the companies operating in gardening, landscaping and sports ground construction at regional level in Hesse and Thuringia.
The purpose of our association is to promote all issues of the companies specialised in gardening, landscaping and sports ground construction in general as well as the professional interests of our members towards official, semi-official and private bodies (§3 of the statutes).
- Informing about current developments in German legislation and at administrative level
- Conducting collective bargaining
- Securing the livelihood of member companies and commitment to fair competitive conditions
- Supporting the development of new work areas
- Maintaining working groups to promote the exchange of information and experiences among landscape gardeners
- Performing public relations work through press work, publications, events
- Increasing the industry’s image, brand awareness and sales through targeted advertising
- Recruitment commitment
- Active participation in the training of young people and the further professional training of specialists
- Participation in relevant technical standards and other rules and regulations
- Assistance in business organization, in the rationalization of tenders and invoicing as well as in providing company equipment
- Services rendered by GaLaBau-Service GmbH, GaLaBau-Finanzservice GmbH and BAMAKA AG
- Support in the preparation and organization of state garden shows
- Awarding the profession's signum and monitoring its proper application