LIPCO was founded in 1996. Both founders of that company were long-time JOCO colleagues and took over the JOCO TUNNEL spraying sector of that company.
The company could move into its new facilities in Sasbach industrial area in 1998.
In the meantime, LIPCO has established itself as a manufacturer of
- implements and carrier vehicles for gardening and landscaping, for private users and the public sector
- underplant cultivators for viniculture and fruit growing
- TUNNEL and over-row cross-flow fan sprayers for viniculture and fruit growing
- harvesting machines for canned food, industry, distilleries and fresh market
on the market in Germany and abroad.
On 01.03.2022, Marietta Panter took over all company shares from Willi Lipp and is now the sole owner of the company. Willi Lipp has gone into his well-deserved retirement.
Lipco GmbH Land- und Kommunaltechnik offers you products from these product groups:
- Construction machinery and equipment (369)
- Maintenance machinery and equipment (362)