Made in Germany
The FERRADIX® root pole is THE ecologically sustainable universal foundation for almost all types of ground. Whether soil, paved ground or tarmac – the FERRADIX® root pole can be used both in urban and extra-urban environments, enhancing any cityscape.
The root pole has been tested and proven in hundreds of large and small municipalities, as well as in road maintenance units and facility management. Thanks to its sophisticated technique, it’s perfectly suited for anchoring traffic signs, reflector posts, trash cans, tree hoop guards, benches, barriers, fencing, staircase railings, shelters, bike racks and much more.
The FERRADIX®-assortment has 2 product lines:
A) Ground anchor FERRADIX ALPHA for soil, gravel and tarmac
Its success is rooted in its simplicity: Make pilot hole, position Ferradix® ALPHA, insert impact face, drive into the ground. Done!
B) Ground anchor FERRADIX CITY for concrete and paved ground
Special anchor bolt for setting in concrete in cities. Its short standard length and rounded-off tip prevent cables and pipes from being cut.
Gebr. Sträb GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (500)
Urban design (211)
- Equipment for courtyards, parks and residential streets (171)
- Traffic, traffic reduction (36)
- Playgrounds, leisure grounds, sports grounds (218)
- Construction, maintenance and management of golf courses (161)
- Specialist sectors (232)
- Private-garden equipment and furniture (179)
- Building sites, depots (130)