LiuGong Machinery Europe B.V.
P. J. Oudweg 4
With a History spanning 60 years, LiuGong has learned, adapted and grown into an established name in machinery. Started in 1958, LiuGong brought the first modernized wheel loader to China in 1966, eventually expanding to 19 different product lines today. Learning on the way that every challenge no matter how small, no matter how difficult, is a chance for LiuGong to grow and improve. The continuous strive to rise to new challenges has lead LiuGong to work in the harshest of environments from the blazing heat of the Sahara to the unrelenting cold of the Antarctic and everything in between. More than just functionality, LiuGong focuses on the needs and wants of our customers. LiuGong understands that great machines have to be intuitive and ergonomic to allow for projects to get started quickly and run smoothly.
Attention to quality and the ability to get the job done has made LiuGong synonymous with reliability. With 20 manufacturing facilities, over 9500 employees, 5 R&D bases as well as 13 regional parts centers, LiuGong stays at the forefront of technology, production and supply logistics..
We know that equipment is nothing without a reliable service team that places you first. That’s why our world class manufacturing capabilities producing top of the line machines is supported by our vast network of more than 300 dealers in over 100 countries all certified and trained by LiuGong. It is our commitment to you, the customer, which has helped us get to where we are today.
We are confident that whatever obstacle you face, wherever you face them, we can solve it together.
About LiuGong Direct UK
LiuGong Direct UK (LiuGong Machinery (UK) Ltd.) is the entity for direct retail operations of LiuGong in the UK. Formerly known as, Construction Plant & Machinery Sales (southeast) Limited (CPMS), who served as LiuGong’s exclusive dealership for England, Wales and Scotland for many years has been acquired by Guangxi LiuGong Machinery in 2019. Today, we serve our customers directly in the United Kingdom through five-branches located in Portsmouth, Kent, Cambridge, London & Manchester.
About LiuGong Europe
Designed in Europe for Europe
For a Chinese brand, LiuGong has a distinctly European flavor.
LiuGong is proud to be the only Chinese manufacturer to put European customers first by designing Wheel Loaders & Excavators right in the heart of Europe. Our customers can be confident in our world class machines, which are built to exacting European standards for quality, reliability and safety, by a dedicated team of people who are proud to be called LiuGong.
LiuGong has been present in Europe for several years.
- In 2003, LiuGong attended Intermat Exhibition in France and appointed its first dealers in Europe in 2005.
- In 2012, LiuGong completed the acquisition of HSW (Huta Stalowa Wola) Dressta in Poland, a premier manufacturer of bulldozers, giving LiuGong a strategic footprint and access to markets in Europe.
- In 2017, LiuGong announced the opening of its European Headquarters in Warsaw and new manufacturing assembly line for LiuGong excavators & wheel loaders in Stalowa Wola, Poland.
- In 2018, LiuGong celebrated its 60th Anniversary and the production of its 400,000 wheel loader.
- In 2019, LiuGong acquired the business operations of its UK dealer, Construction Plant & Machinery Sales (southeast) Limited (CPMS), establishing LiuGong Machinery (UK) Ltd., LiuGong’s first international retail operations.
LiuGong`s new manufacturing & assembly line in Poland expands LiuGong’s production capacity to meet growing demand for wheel loaders and excavators & provides a platform to support the tailoring of products to meet varied customer requirements in key European markets. The European Headquarters in Warsaw supports the growth of LiuGong’s European business by strengthening LiuGong’s burgeoning presence in region & by locating key staff in a central location to increase collaboration and communication while achieving greater operational support to customers and dealers with improved operational efficiencies. The headquarters office concentrates on sales, customer support and marketing for all of the European region and is an important hub for LiuGong’s customer support. In order to fasten parts deliveries with more streamlined and efficient operations, as well as increased warehousing capacity, LiuGong also introduced the new regional distribution centre (PDC), joining nine other LiuGong PDCs around the world. The new PDC is the key to supporting LiuGong dealer network and customers throughout Europe.
- LiuGong Dressta Machinery, Stalowa Wola: total facility area of 43,724 m2, of which new production area of 1,904 m2 and production capacity of 1,000 units pa (including production of major fabrications, paint, final assembly & testing
- Parts Distribution Centre with 3,500 m2 warehouse, 30,000 line items of inventory and advanced warehouse management system (SAP)