GaLaBau – The leading international trade fair for urban green and open spaces
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Wednesday, 14 to Saturday, 17 September 2022Save the date to calendar
every two years
Meeting place of the landscape gardening industry
GaLaBau is the leading international trade fair that shows in 14 exhibition halls and on outdoor areas for machinery demonstrations the entire spectrum of products and services for the design, construction and maintenance of urban, green and open spaces.
The history of GaLaBau and other facts about the exhibition
GaLaBau takes place for the 24th time in 2022 and can look back on an outstanding success story:
- 1965: 1st Machinery Day with 50 exhibitors and 1,000 visitors
- 1974: GaLaBau starts for the first time as a 3-day event in Berlin, with 100 exhibitors and 5,000 visitors
- 1976 - 1984: GaLaBau gathers speed in its 2-year cycle at various locations (Stuttgart, Essen, Berlin, Nuremberg, Dortmund) and increases its international share (10 %)
- 1986: Nuremberg becomes the permanent location for GaLaBau and the event is gradually improved in cooperation with the association BGL
- 2018: GaLaBau set a new record: 1,253 exhibitors and 72,005 trade visitors got together in 14 exhibition halls
Highlights of GaLaBau 2018
You’ll be impressed by the success of the show. The
review of GaLaBau 2018 includes impressions, videos and commentaries by exhibitors and visitors, in addition to a full show report.